Wild Pumpkin Re-Opening Guidelines 2020
We are excited to announce that we will open for the season on Saturday Sept. 5, 2020 under the guidelines issued by the State of Michigan and the CDC. During this process the health and safety of our guests and team members is our leading priority. We have a dedicated team focused on staying up-to-date on CDC recommendations and government guidelines. At this time, we have made modifications to our farm and how we interact with guest to help protect us all.
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to offer: Wagon ride; Corn box; or Hay maze this season.
The following precautions are being observed for the safety of our customers, and our staff:
- Practice Social Distancing of 6 feet.
- Markers are placed on the floor inside the building to display 6 feet social distancing standards.
- Points of contact are being monitored and sanitized by attendants.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided throughout the farm. There are also several hand washing sinks around the farm.
- Staff members will complete a daily wellness check upon arrival at the farm and the beginning of their shift.
- Staff and customers should wear a mask while inside any building.
- We believe that health and safety is a shared responsibility and ask that all guest follow recommendations from the CDC and do not come to the farm if you have a fever, cough, or respiratory symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone who was sick.
- While we have taken enhanced safety measures, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. The CDC advises that senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting The Wild Pumpkin you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure of COVID-19.
We remain more committed than ever to help you make memories with your family while enjoying the activities at our farm!
Updated August 31, 2020.