Photography at the Farm
Taking Photos at the Farm
We love having people out for family or senior photos. If you are looking to take photos yourself of your family, we fully encourage your creativity! If you are looking to hire a photographer, please send them a link to this page and they can help get a session booked with the Photographer Info. below.
How it works:
- To ensure everything stays organized, we require you work with a photographer who will schedule session blocks with us.
- Your photographer will schedule the required session block(s) with us to make sure the time is exclusive to you through either full-sessions or mini-sessions.
We love having photographers out with their clients! Session are available every day August 6–October 30, 2021, unless already booked.
How it works:
- Photographers must book their session block based on the availability of days and times within the Book Your Session form. We will confirm sessions once booked.
- Each photography session block is 1 hour and 45 minutes. You have the option to stack or selection multiple sessions. This time will be exclusive to you, we will not double-book.
- A session block costs $50 and must be paid at the time of booking. During days when the farm is open to the public, the photographer, assistants, and clients will be required to pay admission to the farm.
- Our goal is to help you, help us. So, we will refer those who are not photographers to a photographer who has booked a session block. We will also, if desired, create and co-host a Facebook event to spread the word about your session(s) to our fan-base.